College Prep for Parents - Signup
We are hosting a free College Prep for Parents meeting on Thursday, Nov 2nd at the Eastside Fire and Rescue Station 73 in the Issaquah Highlands (7pm-8:30pm). Come get the inside scoop on the questions that parents with college bound teens actually struggle with:
- What to actually say on the college application short answer questions (favorite book: War and Peace or Harry Potter?)
- What should students include (and avoid saying) on their supplemental essays?
- Which test is better: the ACT or the SAT?
- What are the test "secrets" that drive higher scores?
- What's important, not important, and how to save your sanity through the college application process?
We'd love to know - what are YOUR burning questions around the college bound process?
Please sign up for this free event using the form below!
Nov 2nd, 7pm-8:30pm
Eastside Fire & Rescue Station 73, 1280 NE Park Drive, Issaquah, WA 98029